Pages

Thursday 24 March 2016

Spring Equinox, Full Moon and Eclipse energies within me

Hello dear one.
Spring Equinox, Full Moon and Eclipse energies beautifully felt.
What a powerful time.

Happy Spring.
"Everything - but everything - on Earth, every blade of grass,
every insect, has been created for Man"
- Anastasia and the Ringing Cedars.

I have been invited to experience a new way to navigate.

. . . that is ENERGY, Synchronicity from another perspective.


I felt so pregnant.

As I have been exploring on my planner this past month, I really couldn't handle anymore working the same way.
The Gregorian calendar wasn't in alignment with me any longer.
A new way of working with the planner has been born.

I am bringing the moon calendar and my menstrual cycle together.
It just look so simple now. I am starting to feel more into a state of flow.
I am so excited to keep exploring and taping into it.

It feels like giving up layers . . .
So closely Divine.

On my planner.


Full Moon Energies has brought into my awareness things I couldn't see before or maybe they were not so clear.

The inner child was screaming. Things that has been so deeply rooted within myself were strongly felt and coming into the light. Those things pull you back and don't let you continue on your path clearly. You keep doing the same things over and over without knowing why and they bring you frustrations.

Blue Heron medicine have been showing up for me.

The painting bellow has brought the spirit of the dolphin and the mermaid of love and transformation, therefore bringing forth Mother Goddess Isis.

I surrender. I trust life. I trust myself with the choices I make in my physical ACTIONS and the responses to those actions.


I AM Divine Love.
Mother Goddess Isis.
If you would like a Soul painting Reading you can send me a message at inanaar.studio (@) gmail.com

I am sharing a video from Snatam Kaur at Sat Nam Fest.
I just received it on my inbox today! Love synchronicity.
Very loving and healing.
URL
Love,
Ina


"The angels are listening.
God is listening.
I am listening."

No comments:

Post a Comment